Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eff You Everyday Music on Sandy!

I walk into EM on Sandy and I'm looking all over for the new Wolf Parade album. I check the new shelves, the listening station, the actual spot where all their albums are shelved. It's nowhere to be seen...I walk up to ask a clerk.

"Hi, do you guys have the new Wolf Parade album?"

"Uh, did you look for it?"

"Yep."

"Are you sure it came out today? Maybe there was a release delay."

"Pretty sure." (I know what fucking day it came out, I've only been waiting for three months.)

"Oh, well let me check the system. Nope, nothing there. Maybe our downtown store has it."

"I'm not going downtown to buy it."

"Well, maybe there was an shipping error." Clerk calls downtown. "Yep, they received it today."

"..."

"You know what, Music Millennium probably has it, they're just right up the street."

WTF.

No comments: